Sunday, August 6, 2017

PETITION TO OUR LADY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL


PETITION
TO OUR LADY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL

IN THIS PRAYER CHAPEL, SPEND SOME TIME IN REFLECTION AND PRAYER.
IN YOUR HEART, PLACE YOUR PETITION BEFORE OUR LADY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL.


PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
"O Virgin Mother of God, Mary Immaculate, I dedicate and consecrate myself to you under the title of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. May this Medal be a sure sign of your affection for me and a constant reminder of my duties toward you. Ever while wearing it, may I be blessed by your loving protection and preserved in the grace of your Son. O Most Powerful Virgin, Mother of Our Savior, keep me close to you every moment of my life. Obtain for me, your child, the grace of a happy death; so that in union with you, I may enjoy the bliss of Heaven forever. Amen."

Prayer
"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee, and for all who do not have recourse to thee, Amen."


Saint Catherine Laboure and the Miraculous Medal

With thanks to Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment