Sunday, May 16, 2021

FOR FINANCIAL AID

 


Knowing that you are our loving Mother, mindful not only of our spiritual but likewise temporal necessities, I come to you, O Virgin Mary, with submissive and humble heart, beseeching you to assist me in my present financial worry. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am in dire need and financial embarrassment, unable to pay my honest debts. I ask not for wealth, dear Mother, if possession of it is not in accordance with the Holy Will of God. I merely beg for the assistance which will enable me to satisfy my pressing obligations. I believe, dear Mother, that you are the Queen of heaven and earth, and that you have acquired by virtue of your wonderful dignity, a sweet jurisdiction over all creation. I believe that you are not only rich and bountiful, but extremely kind and generous to all your loving children. I plead with you, then, dear Mother, to obtain for me the help I so urgently need in my present financial difficulty. I thank you, dear Lady, and promise to publish far and wide the marvels of your glorious intercession. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment